in

Little Girl Who Got Herself Inked With A Henna Tattoo Ends Up Having A Huge Scar On Her Arm

Most people these days who refused to get themselves inked with a permanent tattoo ends up getting inked with a henna tattoo. However, there are times when these form of arts are putting our lives in danger. Just like what had happened to this seven-year-old girl who got a scar for life.

According to the reports, the 7-year-old girl named Madison Gulliver got a henna tattoo on a holiday trip but ends up coming home with a scar she would never forget.

Madison was on a holiday trip in Egyp with her brother and their parents. The first week went well. However, on the second week, her mom suffered a gall bladder infection and had to be brought to the hospital. And since Madison and her brother behaved well during their stay at the hospital, their parents decided to give them a reward.

At the hotel, there was a salon who offers black henna tattoos to the guests.

Madison and her brother Sebastian got themselves inked on their arms.

They thought that it would be harmless since a henna tattoo isn’t even considered as a real tattoo. However, in that evening, Sebastian felt some weird itchiness on his arm and so he started scratching it. They washed it only to find out that the black ink had scrubbed off. The thing is, Madison felt the same thing.

Their parents got even more worried when Madison’s arm started to swell and the skin where the pattern was applied suddenly turned red.

They washed the arm with water and some ointment but things got even worse to the point that her arm started showing huge red blisters.

“It started to blister so we started looking on the internet about black henna tattoos and that’s when we realized all the worrying things,” said Martin

They searched for something online and learned that black henna tattoo is quite harmful.

Madison was brought to the hospital and was treated by the doctors. Her condition became worse and critical that they had to cut the big blisters to be able to treat the burns.

Fortunately, the doctors managed to treat her. However, she would have a scar that she would carry with her for years.

“I think it’s partly my fault because I didn’t know about it, but also the fault of the salon because they are using dangerous chemicals on children,” Martin said

He also sent an email to the hotel regarding the tattoo and said: “We don’t want compensation, the main thing is to care for Madison and minimize the scarring because we don’t want her growing up with a scar for the rest of her life.”

“She wanted to see what they were doing so we couldn’t get her to look away,” she was really good and kept saying ‘you’ve missed one,’” said Martin

In an email, Heike Moursy guest relation manager of Fort Arabesque Resort, Spa & Villas, said:

”On behalf of the owner from the Beauty Center we apologise again what is happened with your daughter. We don’t want to have such horrible reactions to anybody in the future again. Therefore our general manager Mr Max Shoukry have spoken with the owner of the beauty centre to stop the offer of any henna tattoo. We know, this does not help your daughter but we wish her to get well soon.”

Source: Goodtimes

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *